A California Independent Study Program
Eden Academy provides academic and record keeping services to assist parents in meeting the state of California's legal requirements regarding education while following their God-given convictions about the content and methods of that education. The name "Eden Academy" reflects our desire to return more closely to the model God established at creation, with parents learning from God and teaching their children in a natural environment.
Academic & Record Keeping Services
- A private school affidavit is on file with the state of California.
- Student cumulative records are maintained accurately in safe, fireproof files. Confidentiality of all records and transactions will be safeguarded.
- Forms are provided for proper record keeping and student course credits. Included in the cost of registration is filing of yearly attendance, course of study, and report card forms.
- Curriculum guidance and academic counseling are available. Parents purchase curriculum from the source of their choosing.
- Annual standardized testing is available for an additional fee. We recommend that students above the fourth grade be tested annually.
The annual fee for enrollment in Eden Academy is $100 per family.
Eden Academy requires enrolled families to be members of the Home School Legal Defense Association. Their annual fee varies, but a group discount is available for those registered with Eden Academy. Contact us for details.